advertisement

[FS] Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 Amplifier with RoomPerfect, USB and HDMI Modules

pauljdh

pfm Member
A very reluctant sale of my Lyngdorf TDAi 2170 amplifier.
Supplied with microphone, stand, remote control and user manual.

In immaculate condition, this amp is truly unique having the excellent RoomPerfect measurement system and being a digital amplifier with an inky blackness and tremendous dynamics.

In addition to the factory amplifier, this was fitted with the optional USB module (£495) for direct connection to a computer or streamer, and the HDMI module (£495) for connection to multimedia and TV's etc and featuring eARC.

Original cost £3400

I have the internals of the original packaging but not the outer carton but have a suitably sized box.
Collection preferred from DE56 (Belper) but will post (UK) mainland at your risk and cost.

Photos via email to interested parties (can't figure out how to post pictures here!).

£1550 by Bank transfer is the prepared payment method please

Scam warning, this advert got pulled from the wam after I asked why it was still on sale after being sold twice on the bay from the same location

Absolute rubbish. I bought it locally, and used those photos as Wams size limit is very small. I prefer my other amplifiers with my PMC's hence I am offering it for sale.

End of.

Must be several people in Belper wanting to sell the same spec item. I know because I bid on 2 maybe 3 ebay auctions. The last sale is linked to below as you can see it is exactly the same spec as yours, right down to the packaging - hence my confusion

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16614394...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Can I come round to see and hear the amp please ?, I live just down the road from Belper and have been looking a TDAi for some time now.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back