Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Luxman M700u Power Amplifier. 2020 model. Boxed/Mint.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by badger748, Jan 6, 2021.

1. badger748

badger748 Like en eel. But in reverse.

Luxman M-700u Power Amplifier -
    Purchased April 2020 from UK Luxman Authorised Dealer

RRP £6500
    With box and receipt.

Can be ran as stereo or mono (if you have another).
    Inputs are RCA or XLR interconnects. Switchable from fron panel.
    Outputs are via banana, spade or bare wire speaker cable.
    VU meters can be switched off form front panel.

Sale does not include HRS feet.

Box is huge and 30kg. Either collect or courier.
    Surrey, UK. Talk to me if either is a problem.

Can arrange safe "click and collect" from secure and private car park where i work.
    Leatherhead, Surrey.

Item is 6 months old and immaculate.
    Pet, smoke,child free listening environment.
    Selling as upgrading my other valve amp. Gets a bit serious above this...!

On eBay at £4500. PFM price £4250 BACS.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338728743&icep_item=114528652887

hifinutt likes this.
  2. badger748

3. badger748

I can now ship via courier. I have bought a heavy duty box - see below - cost of box and courier shown now. Luxman triple box will go into one of these. Cost of box and courier is £50.00 on top of sale price.
    Heavy duty boxes made from crush resistant corrugated cardboard
    Made from extremely robust 300KTBC double wall corrugated kraft cardboard. These heavy duty boxes are ideal for heavy items, export use and will not crush when stacked on pallets. Each box will fit exactly onto a standard pallet size while maintaining a stable level load. Durable and strong they have a recommended load capacity of 40kg.

4. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Nice :). I can confirm that the Luxman cardboard is of the very highest quality. I wouldn't mind that amp but I'm already sorted, but it looks like a stupendous amp for someone....

5. badger748

Yeah it is grade A cardboard. Just wanting to be extra sure, so very safe for transit :D

6. jason rockley

jason rockley Member

Could stretch to £3500 and pick it up tomorrow?

7. badger748

Absolutely not!
    Sorry - I’m not desperate to sell. Only selling to spend the money on other Hifi , so it’s not an urgent thing.
    Given its months old and i paid list £6500 for it, there’s no way on earth I’d sell it for £3500 which I’m sure you can understand if it was the other way around.
    £4500 is fair and very reasonable!
    Obviously there’s always compromise - but £3500 is not happening!
    Anyway, hope you are good in these crazy times :D
    Lee

8. jason rockley

jason rockley Member

No worries. I am ideally after a Rogue Stereo 100 for matching with some Harbeth but I thought I would chance your Luxman.
    GLWTS and take care Lee

9. badger748

In case this might help someone buy this - I’m a loss adjuster and still working. I have various risk appointments over next week or 2. You might be close to where I’m going if “click and drop off” might be of any help.
    Just an idea!
    Lee

10. badger748

Update : Monday 11th January.

Price - I have amended the eBay price to £4995.00 or best offer. PFM price still £4250 BACS.

Delivery - I can arrange safe "click and collect" from secure and private car park where i work. Leatherhead, Surrey. OR I can ship via courier. Luxman triple box for safety, this is how its shipped from Japan. Finally, we can arrange a socially distanced meet and you can collect it from me - perhaps half way. Talk to me!

11. beammeup

beammeup pfm Member

Can I ask where you sourced your heavy duty box and courier from? I am selling this on eBay for collection only (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338728743&icep_item=203241768673) - but I am getting a few desperate inquiries to have this unit delivered - so I am trying to help out where I can. Thanks.

12. badger748

Ralph+sugapuff v.2 likes this.
  13. badger748

14. badger748

Now sold.

alan967tiger, JTC and clap like this.