advertisement

Luxman/Accuphase/Yamaha - Quality?

As the OP (claim to fame) I've since listened to a variety of amps from all 3 and am waiting for a decent Yamaha A-S3000 to appear. I liked the Luxmans, Accuphase less so but much prefer the Yamaha.

I haven't heard the successor to the A-S3000 in the A-S3200 but have read a few sporadic posts suggesting it's not quite as good.

Long may this thread continue :)

As the OP (claim to fame) I've since listened to a variety of amps from all 3 and am waiting for a decent Yamaha A-S3000 to appear. I liked the Luxmans, Accuphase less so but much prefer the Yamaha.

I haven't heard the successor to the A-S3000 in the A-S3200 but have read a few sporadic posts suggesting it's not quite as good.

A win for the underdog! :)

One here

https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/mobile/moreinfo.php?pid=98568

Not mine and no idea if anywhere near you, just thought I'd let you know, you might already have seen it ;)

Over a decade later from owning an original L590 I now am back to having Luxman!
An L590 AXII and EQ500.
Like an old friend - they will grace my room for the foreseeable and come with me to Scotland when that happens.
Happy days.

advertisement

Back