advertisement

Lust raises its ugly head....

DevillEars

Dedicated ignorer of fashion
I've just been reading about these:

tannoy_kingdom_royal_161010.jpg

:and now I need a new house with a much bigger listening room, I need to sell the wife and kids, and then nirvana awaits...

Tannoy_KingdomRoyal.jpg

:cool:

mneh.

tannoy's want horn loading if you going to have a cab that big.

grf, autograph or westminster for me for this kind of cash.

Arrrrrrghhhh !!!!!

its that goddam Talk Talk album again. If anyone ever plays that to me again to show off a piece of hifi they will be atomised within just a few seconds of the first few opening bars ....

'Makes you feel much older
Sublime the .....'

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't think they sounded as good as the big Tannoys the previous year at Whittlebury.

Is anyone else reminded of Samsung stackable front loading washer/dryer units with iPod-like click wheel interfaces?

Craig

All that hardware...still couldn't make the Tannoys sound anything other than overblown, and, actually, sh*t. IMHO etc

Arrrrrrghhhh !!!!!

its that goddam Talk Talk album again. If anyone ever plays that to me again to show off a piece of hifi they will be atomised within just a few seconds of the first few opening bars ....

'Makes you feel much older
Sublime the .....'

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't see how this is appropriate to the thread, but which Talk Talk album did you have in mind? I only have one (double) and it's a very dynamic and well-recorded selection.

Can't see how this is appropriate to the thread, but which Talk Talk album did you have in mind? I only have one (double) and it's a very dynamic and well-recorded selection.

He means 'The colour of Spring' which is leaning up against the equipment in the second pic of post 1.

advertisement

Back