advertisement

LP Wall Frames

norliss

pfm Member
Hi - can anyone recommend any good LP-sized picture frames in which one could use an LP cover for some nice wall art?

Plenty available from Amazon from a tenner. No idea of quality. I’ve got four of the Ikea ones (no idea if they are still available) and they are very good; black metal frames, perspex ‘glass’ and a back board held on by quite firm spring clips. They’ll take a gatefold with the vinyl inside without damaging anything.

PS Being a record dealer I usually have a load of vinyl that falls below an audiophile grade so no shortage of nice stuff to frame! Current ones: OMD 1st album with Peter Saville slatted sleeve, Oliver Nelson Blues & The Abstract Truth, Oscar Peterson Night Train, & Ron Carter Blues Farm.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Another vote for the Ikea offering IF still available but I have seen similar types in many of the "discount" type of stores ie Poundland from time to time.

Thanks guys. The Habitat ones look pretty nice although they're all within Sainsbury's now?

Yes, I think so.

I purchased ten of those Habitat frames when they were reduced in price last year. Real wood frames and glass rather than plastic.

Hi, can't find any at Sainsbury’s , online, i live in nottingham, but where i live shouldn't matter,
anyone had any luck at sainsbury's
also frames are not sold at the nottingham IKEA store either,

Hi, i'm on the sainsbury's site now, through your link, thanks guy, on the web page it does ask if they can send me a substitute if they don't have the exact one i want, of course it has to be the exact one , or the cover will not fit in, so i put no, i am going to order 6, so i get free delivery, £40, minimum for free delivery,
strike that they want £4.50, to deliver, free on click and collect,
right i have had a bigger time slot on sunday, 4-8 pm so it will only cost me £1. so £61, all in, will let you know how good they are in a few days, this is why i prefer to go to the shop, and buy it, what a performance,
AND that's if they have any, :eek:

Last edited:

advertisement

Back