advertisement

Lord Huron anyone?

TimF

pfm Member
I just listened to Ends of the Earth from the Lonesome Dreams album that came out in 2012, not sure how I missed this, but I thought it to be pretty interesting. Even the official video on Tube was good.

Will have to check out more of this soon.

I listened to Lonesome Dreams a fair bit for a while but my interest faded. Maybe I'll re-add it to my Spotify playlists and give it another try, thanks to your post!

I only listened to the one track once and also the video, but I may have to delve a bit deeper. Never know how things stick or not over the long haul.

I ended up buying the CD and enjoy it. Some of it can sound same-same, but still a good one overall!

Tim, for me the trick (as with so many albums) is not to listen to the bonus tracks. For Lonesome Dreams, the album proper ends with In The Wind.

For me bonus tracks and also hidden tracks are very optional!

This is true, and also, I just try to mix things up in general versus listening to an album all the way through.

I'm a big fan of this album and have been enjoying it since its release. His latest album is also very good and definitely worth a listen.

advertisement

Back