advertisement

Looking for Naim Na 322

patrickk

Hello evryone,
I have recently purchased a naim nac 72 with 140 amp and high cap and understood after that I needed some NA 322 phono boards to play my phono cartridge ortofon 2M bronze (my amp only has na 323 boards). I have looked everywhere but I can't find any. So, please could you help. Many thanks.
Patrick

Hello evryone,
I have recently purchased a naim nac 72 with 140 amp and high cap and understood after that I needed some NA 322 phono boards to play my phono cartridge ortofon 2M bronze (my amp only has na 323 boards). I have looked everywhere but I can't find any. So, please could you help. Many thanks.
Patrick

Sometimes it's like waiting for a bus to turn up.

I suggest you place a Wanted advert in the PFM Classified's.

Someone might have a set they are willing to sell you for Christmas.

On further thinking, you may also consider calling Les Wolstenholme of Avondale Audio (in the UK). Although not his ‘thing’ directly Les does end up with a lot of Naim spares and peripheral parts and could well have some old 322 boards knocking about.

Yeah, I’m not surprised. I haven’t tried Neil’s or Kit’s MM boards (I’m firmly an MC only man), though my experience of other boards they make supports the idea that both will sound better than stock Naim boards.

advertisement

Back