advertisement

Lockdown Selfies ?

steveinspain

pfm Member
OK, so some of us may still have hair, some of us have cameras and some of us have time to kill as well as families...
Here is a picture of me sometime very shortly before the lockdown started, and one I took today. I may be bending the truth slightly here, and some editing may have taken place..
IMG_20200402_0029 e 2 by Steve Powell, on Flickr

IMG_20200415_083059 (1) e 2 by Steve Powell, on Flickr

I ought to add that usually I am clean shaven, have short hair and don't look quite as scary, promise !

Last edited:
Excellent self-portrait!
Thank you !
To save face (it may be too late already..) I am usually clean shaven, my hair short and not all spiky, and I don't look quite as scary in my opinion.
If the lockdown lasts long enough I may be applying for jobs as a seasonal worker come Christmas...

!
62277_473849500819_4356248_n.jpg

About 23 yrs ago, a short trip to st tropez from port grimaud...ah the days when hair grew!! ...fast forward to 55...still with some hair...and warm in sunny bedford today.
IMG-0873.jpg

This was me about 30 years ago:
159633419.Xi4tAxGt.rnr01.jpg

And this is me on a lockdown walk with the dog a few days back (I've still got plenty of hair although there are more "executive highlights" now):
170612612.UwoqUPuk.bh203.jpg

Not taken any lockdown selfies yet but will try and get one with Ludo in the garden.

Great posts, these are the kind of things I was hoping for - a few through the years.
I'm now feeling brave enough to post a couple more of me in the intervening years, and as I can no longer edit my first post here they are..

As a young teen, not quite old enough to rebel against that hair cut...
Me at 11.. by Steve Powell, on Flickr

Egypt, late 20's

Steve Egypt with turban by Steve Powell, on Flickr

A few years later, at the age when I had to dress up at times to go to weddings. Worn a suit 4 times in total, only been married once, so guess I've got 3 friends.

Smart Steve and Billie - Copy by Steve Powell, on Flickr

Great posts, these are the kind of things I was hoping for - a few through the years.
I'm now feeling brave enough to post a couple more of me in the intervening years, and as I can no longer edit my first post here they are..

As a young teen, not quite old enough to rebel against that hair cut...
Me at 11.. by Steve Powell, on Flickr

That looks like the lockdown haircut I gave our eldest the other day!

advertisement

Back