advertisement

Lockdown live streams

The wonderful Roisin Murphy is doing a live streamed concert tomorrow (14th November) on Mixcloud Live, which I'm sure will be excellent.
The Barbican are doing a few - the Erland Cooper on we watched a couple of weeks back was excellent; really good sound, with at least a three camera set up.

Amanda Palmer free livestream tomorrow
(below copy of email received today via Bandcamp)
-------

Amanda Palmer
FREE CONCERT LIVESTREAM from Hastings Opera House in NZ Nov 14th

thanks to my patrons who are footing the bill, i am STREAMING AN ENTIRE SOLO PIANO SHOW FOR FREE this weekend - with eight cameras and amazing sound - broadcasting live from the historic hastings opera house.

i'll be playing old favorites, brand-new songs written in lockdown, and i'll try to surprise you. my recent shows in NZ - since we are so lucky to be able to gather in theaters - have been extra-emotional.
the stream kicks off at around 6:30pmNZDT and the show itself should begin around 7:05/7:10 NZDT (that's 12am NY, 5:30am LONDON). please tune in and share the link wherever you can, and again, it is 100% FREE TO THE WORLD with NO ADVERTISEMENTS or SPONSORS, thanks to the funds from my patrons. the archived recording will be available to view immediately after the show ends if you can't tune in live:

www.crowdcast.io/e/afpliveinhawkesbay

0022410880_23.jpg

advertisement

Back