Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Loads of Quadraspire

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Interzone, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

Six Oak shelves, in ok condition, with uprights/feet enough to make a single rack. Plus another single shelf with a full wall rack with fittings/feet. Seven shelves in total. So you could actually make two 3/4 tier racks from this.

Few small scratches/dents and one seems to have some dark marks in the middle, that would be covered by equipment anyway. 6/10 for cond probably for the shelves.

Uprights/wall rack were silver but the finish has started to go. They are still silver, but not anywhere the original quality of finish.

email for a few pics. Some original Quadraspire packaging included.

Collect from Uppinghan, Rutland. £100ono

eevo1969 likes this.
  2. Darren

Darren All Business

bargain! If you weren't a 7 hour round trip from Blackpool, I'd have bitten your hand off. GLWTS

3. dynadavid

dynadavid Member

You have PM

4. anddzia

anddzia Active Member

PM sent.

5. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

Had quite a few PMs about this (always a sign of a bargain!). Someone messaged pretty much straight away and said that they could collect. So this is sold STC. I will answer messages personally when I get a sec.

6. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

Obvs now gone. Just thought I'd update.....