advertisement

Lo Moon

I like 'em too. Saw them play in Birmingham last year. A beautiful gig. I believe they are currently recording album no 2 :)

Something of a dreamy, chilled gig I suspect?

They have been sat in the "these have tweaked my curiosity" pile for quite a while but the album is likeable in exactly the same way s Spirit of Eden, which I am very much a fan of - love 'em or hate em' I suspect.

Moving on but in a slightly different way to Talk Talk would be great, more of broadly similar rather than more of the same or more off on a tangent.

I bought the album on release based on the Talk Talk ‘talk’ pretty decent. One of them is Dave Stewart’s son I believe.

Yes. Dreamy and chilled would definitely describe the evening.
They released this track last November which for me was a progression from the album.
Looking forward to what they come up with next.

I'm liking Lo Moon a lot.....will pick up the album I think.

See also these guys who I really like:

Definitely a rather cerebral gig I suspect, and none the worse for that whatsoever. I wish that I had been there - coming out of a gig feeling refreshed and chilled is as good as coming out shattered :)
"For Me, It's You" is definitely a progression - if the new album can meld that with the first it should be another great listen. There are bits there from some great albums of the past, and that is intended as a compliment.

Sontiche - definitely worth investigation, thanks for that.

Like any of this? Try It's Immaterial - two officially released albums, the best known and probably the better - Life's Hard.....................…., one other available unofficially - also great music. By far the best-known track being Driving Away From home, but have a search around...………….similar, but not quite -

advertisement

Back