advertisement

Linx Nebula

Rana

pfm Member
Photos are not great but if it's in good working order, this old rocker will see off most new'ish integrated amps this side of a SuperNait 2.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I really don't understand listings like this. Ebay give you up to 12 free photos, and if it's rare and exciting, maybe a few more words could also be added. I mean, do they really want to sell it?

I really don't understand listings like this. Ebay give you up to 12 free photos, and if it's rare and exciting, maybe a few more words could also be added. I mean, do they really want to sell it?

Yeah it seems beyond lazy to me too. Mind you I have picked up at least one serious bargain due to low quality pics and a minimal description, so there can be an upside provided you're lucky enough to pick one that isn't presented like this to deliberately hide defects.

(Not that I know if this amp is a bargain or not, having never heard of it before now ;-))

Yes, agree - also given the lack of description circa £200 is all about it warrants as it will be around 30 years old and thence a risk. A freshly serviced one ought be to be worth at least mint Exposure X integrated territory (although it is much superior IME). Musically it is as fun but much more powerful/dynamic than a Nait 2, and mine replaced and easily outboogied an Avondale power-supplied SuperNait. It does dynamic contrasts really, really well. My Nebula needs a service - but need to find it first (I've "mislaid" it after emptying out and converting my loft). Ampdoctor.co.uk is an ex-Linx engineer and can service these. He did my Linx Stratos pre-power amps.

advertisement

Back