advertisement

Linn

I bought my LP12/Ittok in the early 80s. It was £250, a realistic sum, and the most exciting day of my HiFi life. I persuaded my best mate to buy one soon after and he still uses it daily, has never seen the need to upgrade a single thing (and doesn’t frequent audio fora).

There is an untold story about Ivor: in 1969 he made "Aliyah" to Israel, where he married his wife Evelyn. He tried to set up shop in a small community village in the northern part of Israel, but couldn't gain traction for his ideas. Eventually he left the country in 1971 and settled in his hometown. The rest is history :)

There is an untold story about Ivor: in 1969 he made "Aliyah" to Israel, where he married his wife Evelyn. He tried to set up shop in a small community village in the northern part of Israel, but couldn't gain traction for his ideas. Eventually he left the country in 1971 and settled in his hometown. The rest is history.

He's a staunch supporter of Israel which is one thing I'll commend him for. In an age where many people are quick to attack Israel without bothering to check the facts they need all the help they can get.

advertisement

Back