advertisement

[WTD] Linn Troika connectors.

Retro

pfm Member
Hi all,
I've just picked up a rebuilt Linn Troika complete with the mounting hardware to go on my Naim Aro.
However, I do need the four connectors that join the female to female cartridge to arm lead lugs.
I understand I can use some stripped solid core, copper but I would like to find a better solution if I can.
Apparently Naim included 5 of these with a new Aro. If a cartridge with pins was used, these may still be in the Aro box.
I would certainly appreciate it if anyone can find a set.

Regards,
Graham.

Hi all,
I've just picked up a rebuilt Linn Troika complete with the mounting hardware to go on my Naim Aro.
However, I do need the four connectors that join the female to female cartridge to arm lead lugs.
I understand I can use some stripped solid core, copper but I would like to find a better solution if I can.
Apparently Naim included 5 of these with a new Aro. If a cartridge with pins was used, these may still be in the Aro box.
I would certainly appreciate it if anyone can find a set.

Regards,
Graham.
Or any other suggestions on how to deal with this issue and provide an excellent and tarnish resistant connection would be appreciated.
Regards,

Graham.

This has been asked here before, and the answer is to use tiny lengths of tinned copper wire.
I forget the diameter - if no-one else can remember and you have some small twist drills of 1-2mm, try the shanks as pin gauges. and spend a couple of quid on the Bay. Or seach here for previous requests - I recall at least two.

You have more chance of plaiting piss than getting the real McCoy. Though never say never.

This has been asked here before, and the answer is to use tiny lengths of tinned copper wire.
I forget the diameter - if no-one else can remember and you have some small twist drills of 1-2mm, try the shanks as pin gauges. and spend a couple of quid on the Bay. Or seach here for previous requests - I recall at least two.

You have more chance of plaiting piss than getting the real McCoy. Though never say never.

Thanks for that Vinny, although I'll leave the plaiting for now.

Graham

advertisement

Back