advertisement

Linn LP12 with Ittok LVII, Valhalla & Ortofon MC25E

Audio_Therapy

Trade: Audio Therapy
We have for sale a Linn LP12 Turntable

This is dated to around 1990/1991 (82037)

It has a black plinth (not fluted) and comes with an Ittok LVII tonearm and Valhalla PSU. An Ortofon MC25E cartridge is fitted.

This LP12 has just been serviced for me by a long established Linn dealer, it has had new springs, grommets and hinges and a Linn base board fitted (the one that came with the deck wasn't original).

The deck is running really well and bouncing nicely, the cartridge works and is sounding good, but it has had some hours on it to be fair (it's impossible to say how many).

It is supplied in its original box with lid, belts, platter, mat, instructions and a vial of oil.

Overall condition of the plinth is pretty good given the age of the deck. There is a mark on the front of the plinth which you can see on the images. The Ittok LVII is in superb condition and the lid is in pretty good condition as well - no cracks, but the usual sort of swirl marks from when a duster has been ran across it.

No shipping, collection only from Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm quite prepared meet someone at a motorway service station to help cut down the distance, all depends on location and timings, I'll drive up to Scotch Corner included in the price.

Asking £1400.00

Lots more images on the link below

Link

advertisement

Back