1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] LINN Klimax renew DS 1

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by DARINO, Jan 12, 2020.

1. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Unopened DS player that i was going to use in another room but decided I'm going to go for an all in one solution. New in sealed box complete with full LINN warranty. The generation before Katalyst but great sounding player nevertheless. Looking for £2250. Please reply by PM only.

2. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Bump. OVNO. Not bad for a new Klimax level product with a five year warranty surely!

3. 9designs

9designs pfm Member

Does it have exakt sockets ?

4. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Don't think so. It is a DS-1

5. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Bump with price tweak. £1999. Surely a bargain.

6. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Bump, these cost £2500 from LINN assuming you are providing the most expensive part which is the Klimax PCB. One just sold on ebay which was used and the older model than this this week for £1650. It would appear that a sealed box is putting people off as they cannot see the product. This product comes with a 4 1/2 year LINN warranty and purchase receipt. £`1950 cash on collection from Otley west Yorkshire. Surely a bargain for someone.

7. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

8. rich46

rich46 quad rules

IS THE WARRENTY transferable , if it is .is it 5 years in the past with a linn phono stage I couldnt transfer the warrenty / auralic ???

9. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

The warranty will be honoured for the remaining 4 1/2 years. Final price reduction £1900 collection only with cash payment. I'll keep it and move on my DS3 if no-one goes for this.

10. tmy999

tmy999 New Member

is this still for sale? Im interested if it is?

Thanks

11. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Yes it is. Where snouts are you?

12. tmy999

tmy999 New Member

Currently working in London but can travel.

Where are you?

I've only used this forum a few times and dont know how to send PM?

13. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

I've just messaged you, just log in and go to your inbox at the top right of the screen.

14. Richard Lines

Richard Lines pfm Member

Would it be a 'necessary' journey?

Regards

Richard

15. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

I guess not but the ban won't be forever. Sent you a PM

Regards
    Darren

16. tmy999

tmy999 New Member

Hi Richard

Im not clear on your post as to whether you asking me the question or just making a comment.

If it was a question for me then to clarify, I wasn't planning on travelling anytime soon, not until the restrictions are lifted.

Hopefully, that clears matters up.

Regards

17. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

In light of the current situation i could post this item. I prefer dealing with people face to face but not possible at the moment. I can send fully insured via Special delivery at cost.

18. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

19. tmy999

tmy999 New Member

Hi
    Sorry if I didn't make clear my plans. With the current pandemic I am in no real hurry and have other things to prioritise. I will hopefully be back in touch once restrictions are lifted and its safe to do so. I prefer to deal face to face, and I will only be travelling from Manchester anyway (and I also have reason to visit Otley).

Obviously if its no longer for sale, then I quite understand.

Thanks