Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Linn arm counterweights

Discussion in 'audio' started by ex brickie, Aug 6, 2022.

1. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

I’ve mislaid a Linn Basik Plus counterweight on my Linn Axis TT.

Does anyone know if any other counterweights fit this arm?

2. Joolzdee

Joolzdee pfm Member

I think Audio Origami sell counterweights for Linn arms. I've no connection but maybe worth a try. HTH

3. Mr Pig

Mr Pig Trade: ^'- -'^

I would call a few Linn dealers too. It's the kind of part they might have left over in a drawer from a trashed arm. I got a mint Ittok counterweight that way.

4. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

I’ll try a dealer or two. I don’t normally find they hand stuff out cheaply despite my custom!

@Joolzdee I could message Johnny at AO - he has rewired an Ittok for me in the past

Mr Pig and Joolzdee like this.
  5. Joolzdee

Joolzdee pfm Member

@Joolzdee I could message Johnny at AO - he has rewired an Ittok for me in the past

Worth a try.
    I just looked on his website and counterweights (and other spare bits) are mentioned.
    Although obviously the moment you buy another one, the original will magically re-appear!!!

Mr Pig likes this.