Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Life Is Over - Genesis Are Reforming To Tour

Discussion in 'music' started by jackbarron, Feb 3, 2017.

1. narabdela

narabdela who?

Kill me now. :(

2. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

Genesis: The Last Domino?

A behind-the-scenes look at preparations for the band's reunion tour - their first in 14 years

Sky Arts
    7:45pm-9:00pm Sun 12 Sep

julifriend likes this.
  3. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

Me too Tabs.....

Big Tabs likes this.
  4. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

they are advertising the gig and tickets, on the TV, does this mean ticket sale's are slow,
    My god just had a look at the tour, they are playing about 40 gigs, the cheapest ticket at Birmingham is £113, at the front dead centre £600, :eek: whish full thinking,

5. Theo

Theo pfm Member

I understand that the initial dates had sold out, but in rescheduling these dates twice - together with the fact that some people will still be wary about a 15k crowd in an enclosed venue - there have been a fair few returns.

6. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

I can't make any of the dates. Oh dear..what a pity...:rolleyes:

7. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

Judging by the Sky Arts documentary, the show will be accompanied by one hell of a light show.

8. Theo

Theo pfm Member

It's quite spectacular.

9. Nero

Nero Call me 'Goose'

10. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

At the first concert I could only see about 4 or 5 empty seats anywhere near where I was (at £120 a pop). Several friends went to the second show - seemed full too. All loved it btw.