advertisement

Liedtke-Metalldesign speaker stands

dingding

DingDing
Just wanted to ask if anyone has purchased anything from Liedtke metalldesign in Germany?
I have seen a pair of stands that I really like the look of but have never purchased anything directly from Germany before and have no idea how I go about buying them without paying double tax.
I know it may sound so silly but wondered if anyone has imported from them or know of a uk dealer.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has purchased anything from Liedtke metalldesign in Germany?
I have seen a pair of stands that I really like the look of but have never purchased anything directly from Germany before and have no idea how I go about buying them without paying double tax.
I know it may sound so silly but wondered if anyone has imported from them or know of a uk dealer.

Why would you pay double tax? As long as you get them this year, you pay German VAT only, and there are no other taxes or duties to be paid.

I've not bought from them, but believe them reputable - they supply the official Kii stands, for example.

Ah I though I would have to pay German vat at 16% then uk tax at 20% then claim the additional bit back. I feel silly now

advertisement

Back