advertisement

Lewisham / SE London

CraShWilliams

pfm Member
Hi - I recently bought a Cart from @misterc6 and the person I was hoping to fit it has moved!

Does anyone have any recs for someone / small business who could fit this for me.

It's a RP1 and a Goldring E3 - By all accounts it's straightforward (and looks it) but I have neither the protractor nor the weighing scales.

Many thanks.

Many thanks.

Sorry to hear that, I hope another fishy can step in and help you out.

Don’t pay a fortune for the protractor and stylus pressure gauge. You can get a digital gauge on eBay for £15 or so and it will last a lifetime. Try to find one that’s in the U.K. rather than waiting for it to arrive from China. You can get a free protractor from vinylengine.com, you have to join but that doesn’t cost anything. They have a specific Baerwald protractor for Rega which is what I use. You will need to print it out on thin card and check that the scale is correct.

If all else fails you must be close to a Rega dealer, or other reputable Hi-Fi shop, who can do it for you. They shouldn’t charge a lot but it does mean getting the RP1 to them.

Billy Vee in Lewisham?
They have done all the work that I couldn’t manage over the past thirty years or so.

advertisement

Back