advertisement

Let's hear some positives about Donald John Trump

avole

The wise never post on Internet forums
No, not the fact he'll possibly lose office next election, but positives. Those with long memories, or avid readers of Wikipedia, will know that even TrickyDicky did some good things. Well, maybe one thing in particular.

By the way, this thought was prompted when I was discussing this with some profs from a well known university (don't ask, they liked the pasta, the wine, and the sparkling eyes of my waitress, intellectual discussion didn't come into it until later) what they though of Trump, and one, a thoughtful type let us rave one true negative fashion about DJT, then asked a simple question which was "So you think Trump has done nothing positive in his presidency?" At this, a hush fell over the group, because, of course he had done one thing that many thought positive. The one example with which we agreed, was opening talks with North Korea. This was just before the news came out that the talks had stalled. Even so, the fact is he is the only President who has talked directly with the regime, and, though the window may be shut at present, maybe there is a chance it can be re-opened.

So, anything else?

The only thing positive about drumpf I think is he really does look presidential, then, as soon as he opens his mouth, he fails.

I think we can say with certainty that he brought back the Flock of Seagulls haircut.

31fbebbbd158cf042e609bb7aa7ff19f.jpg

Joe

He opened talks with N Korea because

A he thought he could treat them like idiots
And
B he wanted the Nobel Peace Prize (LOL)

When he realised that they weren’t A and that B wasn’t happening he did a Swindon flounce.

• US economic growth
  • So far he has managed to not go to war with anyone
  • Tackled the imbalance of nato defence spend
  • Attempted to or pretended to deliver his election promises

I am pleased that he has challenged China's overt mercantilism, but so far he has done it in a ham handed manner which does not seem to have brought any benefit to the US.
I think the North Korea talks are a sideshow, designed to distract from his domestic legal problems.
He is a vile person who has sowed hatred and division and the negatives of his presidency so far outweigh the minuscule positives, that discussion of any positives is an exercise in futility.

His Uncle was placed in charge of going thru Tesla's personal papers by the FBI and his mother didnt learn English till she was 20... on the boat to NY...till then she only spoke Gaelic...which is an excellent thing ...

Curious background and upbringing

Those with long memories, or avid readers of Wikipedia, will know that even TrickyDicky did some good things. Well, maybe one thing in particular.
He brought Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing to Washington where they were able to taste political freedom.

It'll be very interesting to see what the likes of CNN, MSNBC etc will say about Trump if Tulsi Gabbard is the Democratic nominee facing him in the election next year, because Tulsi is very opposed to US warmongering, and they're part of the regime-change media.

Poor old Rachel Maddow might have to start liking Trump :D

Trump doesn't need any recognised positives as the democrats are actually ensuring his re-election in 2020. The creation of a third political party to gather the far left could be the solution to save the dems for the next decade.

advertisement

Back