advertisement

Less Well Known Review Sites

Yes I have used them when they first started TQ, unfortunately they also are the distributors of TQ and TQ advertised a lot there in the past, so I would not get a un-biased review.
The same with Hifi Pig, they were struggling until I convinced GM we should give them ago, and now again very biased to TQ. Lots of backing from TQ, I am glad Hifi Pig are OK nice folk shame about there ties to TQ.

Yes I have used them when they first started TQ, unfortunately they also are the distributors of TQ and TQ advertised a lot there in the past, so I would not get a un-biased review.
The same with Hifi Pig, they were struggling until I convinced GM we should give them ago, and now again very biased to TQ. Lots of backing from TQ, I am glad Hifi Pig are OK nice folk shame about there ties to TQ.
TQ ?

TQ , crickey you must be one of the few that have not been contaminated by this company and its now proper gander untruths on it origins, TQ is short for Tellurium Q a company I started but was pushed out by the now family owned Merrigan crowd.

Check them out and see:- https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06973055

Check the Luff family it is Merrigan in laws, think where the money came from, my designs my ideas.
Yes I am bitter and this crap happens to lots of people, but it is about time this stops and the creators of designs not money thieves get the rewards.

As long as it's not What Hi-Fi. I've started working on a section of my site to do reviews but I never really had time to work on it.

There is kenrockwell.

advertisement

Back