advertisement

Lefty in print (again)

Well Done Amar in being this weeks Online Picture Of The Week in the printed version of Amateur Photographer

Suppose you'd better post a link up now!!!

Many thanks Mr P!

I hadn't realised it was already out. It was a nice surprise :) Looking forward to getting the A3 print from Permajet.

I'll post up a link when I get home from work and have access to my computer.

Lefty

Here's the published image :)

43130757555_671e399e73_c.jpg

Lefty

You're starting to dominate the #WexModays shortlist now as well, that a few in recent week.......

Well Done!!!

Haha - thank you Mr P! :)

I'm definitely having a good run of it at the moment, can't complain! Still looking for that elusive top 3 placing though.

Your image was a corker this week and should have shortlisted IMHO. It's a funny competiton and is definitely not a meritocracy. That said, taking part in it over the last 3 years has hugely improved my photography. It also makes Twitter that much more interesting on Tuesday mornings / early afternoons :D

Lefty

Wonderful shot Lefty - where did you take it?

Thank you! :)

This was taken at Furzton Lake Milton Keynes

amar.

did you win a mirrorless camera?

No - the only prize is a £20 voucher if you come first in the week and the main prize is £1500 vouchers if you win the competiton for the year. To be honest, I jist enter as it keeps me motivated and trying to improve. I also enjoy the banter and have made some good friends over the last couple of years on there.

Lefty

advertisement

Back