advertisement

Led Zeppelin

EnxhXfRXcAIMyh3

Buy them all in the order they were released. The remasters are unnecessary and the earlier ones don't sound as good as the original tracks anyway.

Never really understood the adulation for II. For me, the production on the original album was poor and lacking in impact. My favourites are probably I and III, I for the raw straight-ahead blues-rock feel, ushering in the dawn of a new era, and III for the complete change of direction on the second side (plus the brilliant Since I've Been Loving You).

Love1/2/3/4 only one I have probs with is coda, but still good album.
Big fan of the hairy ones solo material, a artist who has matured with style and good grace.

Physical Graffitti best. Presence definitely not poo, I, II, III, IV all excellent but rarely play IV as I played it to death as a teenager. If you like Radiohead probably Houses of the Holy. Even In Through the Outdoor is good. Only one to avoid is the live Song Remains the Same.

Only one to avoid is the live Song Remains the Same.

Nooo! The live version of "Whole Lotta Love" is brilliant, but then I'm a sucker for anything involving that 'delay into saturation' sound that they use on Robert's voice.

advertisement

Back