Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Leak Stereo 20 (Black) and Khozmo pre amp

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by foxwelljsly, Apr 12, 2022.

1. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Hawkwind and Fire

Leak Stereo 20 £1000

It's in lovely condition and in perfect working order and was fully rebuilt by amplabs in 2018 and comes with a very comprehensive engineer's report from them and two sets of valves.

I purchased this from @TonyScarlett a few weeks ago and am selling this very reluctantly because I now have several systems and my domestic arrangements simply don't allow me anywhere to permanently setup a pair of LS3/5as optimally - the application for which this amp was bought.

I also have a 20k Khozmo passive pre amplifier (non-remote) which I will sell for £200 which is an ideal partner.

I am travelling the UK over the next 2 weeks and may well be able to deliver if the sale is made before my departure on Saturday 16th April.

Images below are from Tony’s listing. The smoothing caps have been replaced and all components that have been replaced are supplied with the amp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    Darren L likes this.
  2. Candylion

Candylion pfm Member

Price? £200 for the pre , but how much for the Stereo 20?

3. foxwelljsly

Oops price added

Candylion likes this.
  4. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

On the 20, the cosmetic condition and quality of re-build make this a stone cold bargain. It's a beaut.

TheDecameron likes this.
  5. kevinrt

kevinrt pfm Member

You have pm.

6. foxwelljsly

SSTP

TonyScarlett likes this.
  7. foxwelljsly