Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Leak 20 font

Discussion in 'classic' started by russel, Oct 24, 2021.

1. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Does any one know what font they use on the Leak 20?, thanks in advance!

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Not a clue, but someone has produced a set of decals that would make life a lot easier (eBay)!

3. russel

40UKP for a set of decals for wet slide transfer decals is a lot, I have some of that paper anyway I have done the logo which is the hard bit all I need is the font, Visio has VIF format which makes it easier, as an added incentive I will give away the file when it’s done.

4. John_73

John_73 pfm Member

There are mobile phone apps that can help narrow down the font types. Used an iPhone one called WhatTheFont to match the font on my Leak Varislope 2 Stereo. Just point the phone at a reasonable quality example, take a photo and it’ll give you a range of possibilities.

russel likes this.
  5. russel

Please could someone post a close up picture of the valve markings, I don’t have a high enough resolution picture of mine before re spray and there is not a closeup online.

6. toprepairman

toprepairman pfm Member

7. snowman_al

snowman_al pfm Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anything else needed?

8. snowman_al

snowman_al pfm Member

9. russel

No, that’s great thanks.

10. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

How about 13.45 UKP then?

11. russel

I don’t live in the U.K., it’s the postage that kills it, plus of course Brexit which means it sits in customs for an arbitrary amount of time and an arbitrary amount of tax and handling gets added as well.

12. mansr

mansr Objectionist

It's not an exact match, but Averta gets pretty close.

russel likes this.