advertisement

Leak 20 font

Not a clue, but someone has produced a set of decals that would make life a lot easier (eBay)!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Not a clue, but someone has produced a set of decals that would make life a lot easier (eBay)!

40UKP for a set of decals for wet slide transfer decals is a lot, I have some of that paper anyway I have done the logo which is the hard bit all I need is the font, Visio has VIF format which makes it easier, as an added incentive I will give away the file when it’s done.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
There are mobile phone apps that can help narrow down the font types. Used an iPhone one called WhatTheFont to match the font on my Leak Varislope 2 Stereo. Just point the phone at a reasonable quality example, take a photo and it’ll give you a range of possibilities.

Please could someone post a close up picture of the valve markings, I don’t have a high enough resolution picture of mine before re spray and there is not a closeup online.

40UKP for a set of decals for wet slide transfer decals is a lot, I have some of that paper anyway I have done the logo which is the hard bit all I need is the font, Visio has VIF format which makes it easier, as an added incentive I will give away the file when it’s done.

How about 13.45 UKP then?

How about 13.45 UKP then?

I don’t live in the U.K., it’s the postage that kills it, plus of course Brexit which means it sits in customs for an arbitrary amount of time and an arbitrary amount of tax and handling gets added as well.

advertisement

Back