advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer VII

This is exactly what this guy now looks like to us in Scotland:

VqYyorO.jpg

In other news you couldn’t make up: Starmer throws an actual Holocaust surviver out of the party for having an opinion on Zionism (Twitter).

Focus Group says: ‘opinions are bad’.

In other news you couldn’t make up: Starmer throws an actual Holocaust surviver out of the party for having an opinion on Zionism (Twitter).

Focus Group says: ‘opinions are bad’.
I agree with your broad sentiment but it's a bit more complicated than that - the member resigned after being threatened with expulsion if he attended an event organised by a proscribed organisation and talked about his experience of the holocaust.

But yeah, the Labour Party's policing of Jewish identity under Starmer is vile - dozens of members must have been expelled by now for being "the wrong kind of Jew". It's all the more nauseating because none of these ghouls (Starmer included) really give a shit about anti-Semitism.

On the biggest day of strikes in years not one opposition leader chose to raise the issue with the prime minister. Not Labour, the SNP or Green Party.

The thing I found the most bizarre was Sunak, a multi-millionaire oligarch tax avoider heading-up a largely dark-money funded party rammed full of foreign/tax exile influence, corruption and disaster capitalism, felt he was able to attack Labour for being funded by the trade union movement and environmentalists. WTAF? How have we got to a point where we are so gaslit and exploited that this isn’t met with a hail of fire and bottles? That Starmer just meekly sat there and took it highlights the Labour Party are the biggest problem in this picture. If there is no opposition narrative the situation moves ever rightwards into fascism.

The thing I found the most bizarre was Sunak, a multi-millionaire oligarch tax avoider heading-up a largely dark-money funded party rammed full of foreign/tax exile influence, corruption and disaster capitalism, felt he was able to attack Labour for being funded by the trade union movement and environmentalists. WTAF? How have we got to a point where we are so gaslit and exploited that this isn’t met with a hail of fire and bottles? That Starmer just meekly sat there and took it highlights the Labour Party are the biggest problem in this picture. If there is no opposition narrative the situation moves ever rightwards into fascism.

If I was on strike today I'd feel let down (if I didn't know any better.)

An interesting documentary about Blair, the inner workings of the BBC and the introduction of dental charges here

If I was on strike today I'd feel let down (if I didn't know any better.)

Absolutely. I’d be furious with Labour. I expect the Tories to be the minority elite oppressors, the direct descendants of aristocracy, colonialists, slave owners, landed gentry and exploiters of mass-labour etc. The Labour Party exists to represent trade unionists. It was birthed from that movement to be the political representation of mass labour. That is what it is for, so seeing Starmer and the rest of them cower rather than stand firm and defend workers rights on the largest day of industrial action in decades was absolutely repulsive.

Absolutely. I’d be furious with Labour. I expect the Tories to be the minority elite oppressors, the direct descendants of aristocracy, colonialists, slave owners, landed gentry and exploiters of mass-labour etc. The Labour Party exists to represent trade unionists. It was birthed from that movement to be the political representation of mass labour. That is what it is for, so seeing Starmer and the rest of them cower rather than stand firm and defend workers rights on the largest day of industrial action in decades was absolutely repulsive.

The sad part is a lot of the activists today will have voted for Starmer.

That’s because even if they were in power, they wouldn’t have any money either. OK, the SNP are in power but they’ve got even bigger spending deficits to worry about.

That’s because even if they were in power, they wouldn’t have any money either. OK, the SNP are in power but they’ve got even bigger spending deficits to worry about.

Night follows day just as Starmer follows the City. It's just because...

Just one in eight schools and colleges in England and Wales have been unaffected by today’s teachers’ strike, while 9% were closed entirely, according to a survey of head teachers carried out by the Association of School and College Leaders.

The survey was carried out this morning by the union and found that 13% of schools that responded were fully open as normal or had no teachers on strike.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...est-news-teachers-trains-universities-updates

For the sake of accuracy and honesty when highlighting an article, let’s highlight a bit more...

On the biggest day of strikes in years not one opposition leader chose to raise the issue with the prime minister. Not Labour, the SNP or Green Party.

Labour clearly feels there is more mileage in trying to paint Mr Sunak as too weak to take action against ministers who face serious questions about their conduct.

There’s also the obvious response it would invite from Mr Sunak pointing out Labour’s links to the unions.

advertisement

Back