advertisement

Kudos to Audio Affair Birmingham

hc25036

pfm Member
Just had a call from Audio Affair about my AudioPro Bluetooth speaker that had developed a background hum. They accepted and paid for the return without question and sent it to an AudioPro repair centre for repair.

There have been issues with them for communication from the repair centre, who said they had problems getting parts but then claimed the repair was complete but then stopped responding. Audio Affair have kept me informed, and have now called to offer a new upgraded model rather than mess around any longer, which I accepted gratefully. Well done them.

I had more or less the opposite experience with the same shop a while back, and won’t be using them again.

If they’ve improved their practices since then, then even if I won’t be back, that’s great to hear.

Thats a shame dave , i have dealt with them a bit over the years and watched their stratospheric rise in profits and size !! When they first opened bought a leema antilla new and enjoyed some superb speakers (focal 1038 ) playing

Then had a demo of proac which was not so good as they got them straight out of a box with poor positioning and well that didnt result in a sale

Then had speaker vables terminated and that was good service .
Now looking possibly to buy a teac transport from them unless schiit finally get some transport stock

Most reports i have heard of aa have been good but i guess no one is perfect

Care to give us the facts, Dave?

I did on the Yamaha/Luxman/Accuphase thread. Don’t know how to link to a specific post, but it’s in there somewhere if you’re interested.

Basically I had an issue with a Yamaha amp I’d bought, AA refused to help, so I contacted Yamaha direct and they went above and beyond to sort it out.

I’m not snidely trying to do AA down, I just thought my post was relevant. If they’ve helped others and I was just unlucky then I mean it when I say that’s great.

I've had absolutely amazing experiences with Aidio Affair. They were genuinely interested in my choice of purchase and followed up after the sale.

Highly recommended.

advertisement

Back