advertisement

Kudos Titan 808

fabulous !!! not sure i would trust them to dpd though !!! [ even though i like that courier ] will be watching with interest

Good seller though. Not sure I could bring myself to spend that much for two-ways though. They are quite nice active though :)

Seemed to go cheap at £8.5k?
Yeh quite "cheap", about a third of the RRP. I expected the winning bid would exceed £10k mark. I went to an audio store last week and saw them in the demo room but not had a chance to listen to them. Anyway, they looked nice.

I was tempted but was short by about 8.5K:)

I was expecting a sale of 13K - 15K so sold 'cheap'-ish.

Stunning 'speakers, some lucky person will have some good times with these.

I confess I bid more than 8.5k and c0cked it up (or more accurately I didn't know that Ebay had made a slight change to their system) so my bid wasn't registered.

Ah well, they are probably just a bit more than my room needs, so perhaps it was a good thing (and of course I might not have been highest bidder anyway!).

It appears that the auction in Feb was not quite what it seemed. The same speakers which "sold" for £8.5k back then are now up again from the same seller at £15,750... Same pictures, same wording (except this time the auction doesn't start at 99p):

Code:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325116359491/

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back