Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Kudos Titan 808 - High Gloss Black

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by MattDSC, Aug 6, 2022.

1. MattDSC

MattDSC pfm Member

Looking to sell my Kudos Titan 808’s to fund an upgrade.

These are in the premium high gloss black finish, and in wonderful condition. One small mark on the side of one of the top units, barely visible without close inspection.

These are on a long lead time (because they are in demand, and because of the special finish) and currently retail at £30k in this finish. Looking at offers over £20k.

I’ve got all the boxes (they come in 4 boxes - so can be transported easy enough) but these are collection only from just North of London.

They are 2 years old.

if you’re reading this you probably already know all about these speakers - they work wonderfully well in Linn and Naim systems, and can be easily converted to Active Operation. I’ve used them actively with a Linn Klimax system, and currently run them passive with a Naim 500 system.

I’ll post some pics a little later…but if you’re a member of the Naim forum, you’ve probably seen them…

pics…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    Big Jo, hifinutt and Mynamemynaim like this.
  2. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Wow - what do you have to buy to be an upgrade on these??? Magicos?

GLWTS - look forward to pics

3. MattDSC

MattDSC pfm Member

Ah - well no Magicos no, but something bigger that’s for sure.

4. Hound

Hound pfm Member

Anyone fancy buying some 2 year old mint fact 12's, so I can bid on these ???

Mynamemynaim and MattDSC like this.
  5. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

That is some room there - great you have space for even bigger speakers. Come on then - what are you upgrading to?
    Have a bump on me for fab speakers

6. scottcarpenter

scottcarpenter pfm Member

Wow! Utterly stunning. If they were in a wood finish I'd be interested. I have the T88s in santos rosewood and they are breathtaking performers. GLWTS

MattDSC likes this.
  7. Timo_F

Timo_F pfm Member

It’s a long drive from Sydney to London…

MattDSC likes this.
  8. MattDSC

MattDSC pfm Member

Yeah - I’ll not put the kettle on JUST yet

9. scottcarpenter

I successfully shipped DBLs from the UK to Sydney a few years ago so your 808s would be easy in comparison!

10. scottcarpenter

I'm coveting your Solstice too :)

11. scottcarpenter

What's the verdict on it? I shouldn't, but I have considered one

MattDSC likes this.
  12. MattDSC

MattDSC pfm Member

it’s REALLY good - but definitely needs a fully trained dealer to install it. Some horror stories about people buying “mail Order” and breaking it during the self install. I know of a couple of occasions.

13. MattDSC

MattDSC pfm Member

Wanting to move on my new ones - so £17500
    (That’s £12500 off list - for speakers on several months lead time) for a quick sale.

If no takers, I’ll trade them in.