advertisement

[IC] Kudos Super 10A Cardea Standmount Speakers, Black oak

mikechadwick

pfm Member
This is Interest only at the moment as I'm not 100% convinced to sell these. They were purchased from Audiobarn just over 11 months ago and they are in super condition, boxed with grilles. Only reason I'm contemplating selling them is that my room doesn't really let the speakers breathe properly and the positioning is severely compromised (1 speaker on stand, 1 on desk). As most of my listening is done near field I'm seriously considering something like the LS3/5A, P3ESR. Price for the Kudos would be £3000 for a straight sale but I'd be interested in a trade as well. Collection/ meet up preferred (SE England) but I guess despatch is a possibility. Pics below (clutter not included), more pics on request.
Thanks for looking
Mike

Seriously good speakers i have a pair, i have been a compulsory box swapper but as soon as i got these speakers i knew they were staying put. Have to say stands like the sonus / target r1 are a great match for these. GLWTS someone will be in for a pleasant surprise as these can do what most speakers this size can't, they easily beat stand mount Proac B&W PMC to name a few that i have tried these are just great all rounders and just keep improving with use.

A real pity (for me) that these are in black as I have been looking for a pair in oak for a while. Unsurprisingly as rare as hen's teeth.

GLWTS.

advertisement

Back