advertisement

Kudos Speaker Owner

Rushboy

pfm Member
Hello,
I would be interested to know which speaker cables you use for your Kudos speakers.

Greetings Peter

Depends which kudos speakers you mean..... At the more expensive end of their range they definitely benefit from better cables

Naim speaker cables for my Titan T88s - standard cables, not superlumina
Have not tried any other cables
David

Kudos Super 20A speakers hooked up to a Linn Akurate Exakt system using Linn K400 but would love to hear some other cables to see if I can hear differences.

Hello,
I would be interested to know which speaker cables you use for your Kudos speakers.

Greetings Peter
A number of suggestions so far look as if they might be from Naim amp users. Naim power amps have their own specific requirements for a well matched speaker cable which would trump any possible compatibility with the speakers. So you should perhaps state what amp you use with your X2s, as this will may a significant factor in your choice.

A number of suggestions so far look as if they might be from Naim amp users. Naim power amps have their own specific requirements for a well matched speaker cable which would trump any possible compatibility with the speakers. So you should perhaps state what amp you use with your X2s, as this will may a significant factor in your choice.

I use Exposure 3010 S2D amplifier and Kudos X3 speakers.

I used Naim NACA5 when in had a pair of X2s. They sounded superb. If it was now though I’d definitely try the new Kudos KS1.

Kudos S20A speakers with tellurium black cables for me
Tried Kudos own cable ... similar results to NacA5 to me ...but more user friendly
The black is definitely better than both the above...and so it should be at the price

Kudos S20A speakers with tellurium black cables for me
Tried Kudos own cable ... similar results to NacA5 to me ...but more user friendly
The black is definitely better than both the above...and so it should be at the price
interesting, I currently use Tellurium Q Blue II and am not dissatisfied.

I use standard Naca5 to meet the impedance/capacitance needs of my classic series Naim amp. I believe that Kudos speakers use Chord cabling internally (or certainly used to) and that the KS1 speaker cable is a Chord cable 'clone'. I read that Derek became dis-satisfied that Chord kept changing the specification of their cables and hence bought up a large amount of it for future use. Hence I might be tempted to try Chord or Kudos speaker cable at some point in the future to compare to Naca5.

I'm using Tellurium Ultra Black II speaker cable with my Naim equipment and Kudos 606. What Kudos KS1 may give more than TQUBII? If KS1 is better I may save money in the TQ resell. Someone compare both? What the sound signature of KS1 compared to TQUBII?

advertisement

Back