advertisement

[FS] KLH Model 5

Quadboy

dylandave
Hi Selling my KLH Model 5's with stands . Excellent condition and finished in African Mahogony , under 3 years old and bought on this forum a few months ago . Complete with inner boxes and packaging and sturdy outer boxes for shipping . Would prefer pickup from Ayrshire , Scotland , or buyer can arrange courier . For pictures check my ad on Maverick . Currently retailing at £2500
£1225

Last edited:
Cheers Derek . The reason I'm selling , I got talking to Derek Dunlop ( a really nice guy ) owner of ART loudspeakers , a couple of miles away in Troon , and to cut a long story short , he came over and set up a pair of their older ART Emotion speakers . What can I say....I bought them . Hence the sale of the KLH's

I meant to say that's damn good price as well. If I didn't already have a pair I'd be in the car right now driving down to get them!

They're great speakers for small flats like mine where you want a big sound but without overwhelming the room with bass. Just great speakers, no ifs or buts!

Timing isn't quite right unfortunately. I'll be putting together a system for a friend and I'd love her to consider these but I don't think she's ready to buy yet.

Cheers Derek . The reason I'm selling , I got talking to Derek Dunlop ( a really nice guy ) owner of ART loudspeakers , a couple of miles away in Troon , and to cut a long story short , he came over and set up a pair of their older ART Emotion speakers . What can I say....I bought them . Hence the sale of the KLH's
A good guy Derek, and his brother Ramsay known them for years. They collected my Emotions from Livingston, took them back to Troon and returned them updated to Signatures, great speakers. I only moved them on a few years ago as I decided as I got older I didn’t want anything I couldn’t lift!

GLWS

Hi Fergus
I haven't tried lifting them yet , just sitting ( and sometimes dancing ) , and listening to them with a smile on my face . Derek mentioned he could upgrade them later on if I ever wanted .

advertisement

Back