advertisement

KJF audio SA-01 amp loaner scheme

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd.
When I released the new SA-01 amp a couple of months ago a few members who were possibly in the market for a new power amp asked about a home demo scheme. At that time I was waiting for my demo units to come back from reviewers. I now have them back so I am pleased to open the scheme to potential customers. I know some of you who aren't potential customers might also feel like having a listen but I would ask that you refrain from joining the list if you aren't actively thinking about a new amp. I've only got 2 demo units and as a small company getting those onto customer short lists is important. I'll make sure we have them at shows when they are up and running again and will try and build a couple more amps in the near future to loan to people with just a passing interest.

I have attached a home demo agreement form to the post at the bottom, if you want to join, fill it out and send it to the email address in the document. I will add you to the list here so that you can see the likely time scale until you get an amp to listen too.

I will try and keep the demos to a week or 10 days before playing musical chairs again.

Home demo supply agreement.docx143.71 kB · 1 download

advertisement

Back