advertisement

Kiseki Blue Cartridge

Carlton

pfm Member
This cartridge has received some excellent reviews and I'm off to my dealer soon for a listen, hopefully next week.

Any owners out there who'd care to give an opinion please?

cKkCT5c.jpg

Wonderful cartridge on the end of a Stiletto Aro combination. A very smooth cartridge very quiet surface noise excellent tracker, vocals, instrumentation using a Paradise phono stage only difference I found that loading was recommended at 400 ohms but found 220 ohms optimum for me.

You won’t be disappointed not many dealers stock the cartridge I don’t know where you are I know Cymbiosis and Analogue Seduction.

Regards,

Martin

Thanks Martin. My dealer, Signals stocks them and I'm hopefully off for a demo next week. I have a Trilogy 906 phono stage which has a suitable range of loading settings so should be fine.

KR

George.

Kiseki used to be mentioned as the poor man's Koetsu back in the day. Let us know what you hear/think, GML. Signals is not a million miles away from me (Norwich) and my Dais came from there.

Curious to know if you are going to dem in other MC's @GML

Probably not. I've owned Lyra Delos and currently use a Linn Krystal. The Kleos is out of my range. I've read nothing but excellent reviews about the Kiseki Blue and fancied a listen.

Probably not. I've owned Lyra Delos and currently use a Linn Krystal. The Kleos is out of my range. I've read nothing but excellent reviews about the Kiseki Blue and fancied a listen.

I was wondering if you'd listen to the comparable priced Lyra and Dynavector along with the Kiseki Blue. Nice choice to have.

Probably not. I've owned Lyra Delos and currently use a Linn Krystal.

Don't know the latter, but I'd guess that the Kiseki would be warmer and maybe more 'involving' that the Lyra, but not as up-front or bouncy. I've had two Lyras, and they're good, but they do tend to be a bit 'hifi' (depending upon your arm etc.); they interface well with unipivots, from received wisdom and a short experience plus friend's current experience in his Phantom.

Last edited:
I've never heard one .... but that's a beautiful cartridge. What arm and TT are you potentially using it with?

advertisement

Back