advertisement

Kingswood Warren Limited Edition LS3/5a

Martyn Miles

pfm Member
Just when you thought we had seen the final LS3/5a, Falcon Acoustics come up with a Limited Edition
( 50 ) version of the LS3/5a.
Based on BBC LS3/5as numbers 003 & 004, with thin wall cabinets, screw-on backs and ‘back to the BBC’
crossovers.
All the info. can be found on Ken Kessler’s Blog No. 14, ‘An LS3/5a for the Ages.’
You’ll find all the info. there.
Price: £6495 a pair.

http://kenkessler.com

I bet they sound sublime. I wish I had the money. Maybe a dozen of us should club together and buy a pair, then we could each borrow and enjoy them for a few weeks each year! :D

I bet they sound sublime. I wish I had the money. Maybe a dozen of us should club together and buy a pair, then we could each borrow and enjoy them for a few weeks each year! :D

Count me in! No really - i'm up for it, who else is game??

Read the Kessler blog on these Kingswood Warren Limiteds, but saw nothing about them on either Falcon website. Curious marketing strategy, but apparently effective.

Read the Kessler blog on these Kingswood Warren Limiteds, but saw nothing about them on either Falcon website. Curious marketing strategy, but apparently effective.

The famous ‘less is more’ approach.
The Far East Obsessives probably genuflect towards Stanton St. John uttering the words
‘Oh come, ye LS3/5as.’
Advertising not required...

advertisement

Back