advertisement

King Charles III

Just as a break, here's a random amusing image seen on Twitter....
FdDYsknX0AER4Ny

Merely highlighting the fact that it didn’t quite grip the nation in the manner portrayed by the media overkill.

I can hear your sphincter tighten from here every time someone mentions the popularity of the Royal Family . It will be interesting to find out how many people tuned in to watch the spectacle - we went for a walk at the coast and caught it on the news later in the evening.

A snapshot of my own immediate family: Mrs H watched most of the funeral stuff, whilst muttering about how much it must have cost. I deliberately missed seeing any of it. Younger daughter watched bits of it; elder daughter avoided it completely.

Public hanging was popular and got great viewing figures.

Capital Punishment is still very popular.

Doesn’t stop it being a bloody stupid idea though.

yes I know - I was responding to a specific question about viewer figures.

I am not in a position to make a deduce support from viewing figures
Yes, I got that. It was not meant as a pop at you (apologies if it seemed that way) just the idea in the previous post that viewing figures could be taken as support.

I can hear your sphincter tighten from here every time someone mentions the popularity of the Royal Family . It will be interesting to find out how many people tuned in to watch the spectacle - we went for a walk at the coast and caught it on the news later in the evening.

As I can sense your tumescence at their mention from here.

advertisement

Back