advertisement

[IC] Kind of Blue - Analogue Productions - UHQR - 33rpm - Unplayed - MINT

shrink

pfm Member
So i bought this a while back, but in reality I have never played it, and frankly I'm almost nervous to do so. I tend to play older / mono copies of the album instead.

This was bought by me brand new from the US, and came sealed. I've opened it once to have a look at it, but the vinyl itself hasn't ever been played. The whole package is as new (albeit probably one or two marks on the outer box).

New copies are £180-200, used copies seem to be anything as much as £160

How about £150 posted for this unplayed mint example?

3e39c50ab5e94a1b846a23206ee934677e989972.jpeg

Also if people feel the pricing is off, or can find a new open box one for less, feel free to make me a sensible offer

Haha, no I already have one. I just though that since you're selling it for a price that is good value in comparison to other played copies for sale, you might as well give it a listen.

Haha, no I already have one. I just though that since you're selling it for a price that is good value in comparison to other played copies for sale, you might as well give it a listen.
I may do, I also have various stereo copies, as well as the mofi 45rpm version (doesn’t get played much, because who can be arsed with four sided albums!)

advertisement

Back