advertisement

Kii THREE/ BXT Ex-Demonstration

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
For sale my ‘ex-dem’ pair of Kii THREE/ BXTs, both units are exactly two years old, they were delivered on Christmas Eve 2018, they are in the standard graphite grey.
Perfect unmarked condition, BXTs come with their flight cases, all original Kii packaging for the head units, Kii control and all cables are included, everything you need to play music immediately.
Latest firmware, PEQ/Bluetooth is loaded, the Kii three/BXT are the best speakers I have heard, asking £20k inc vat.
This is them sandwiched between D&D8C and Grimm’s LS1BE.

John purely in terms of sound quality, the contemporary SBIR designs are head and shoulders of passive designs, at any price.
Most dealers still prefer to sell passive separates because they offer more opportunities to ‘upgrade’.
I quite fancy a satin/black/saffron yellow pair for my next demonstrators hence the sale.
Keith

I had a brief encounter with the Kii3 for a year never sold a pair to to pro market seller under cutting me
And with the Devialet phantom it really wasn’t at the level or grade of Esoteric systems

The Devialets have a slightly rough response in comparison to the Kiis, Mitchco over at ‘computer audiophile’ has measured Kii/D&D and Phantoms, they are worth a look.
Regarding esoteric systems, I just look at the measurements so even a fine measuring pair of loudspeakers KEF/Revel or even Magico aren’t as transparent as the Kiis/8cs, and not nearly as adjustable.
Sales here are split between engineers and domestic listeners, who tend to be young ( everyone appears young to me) professional and technically astute.
Keith

advertisement

Back