Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Kharma Ceramique 2.3ce

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by deaf, May 19, 2021.

1. deaf

deaf pfm Member

Love these speakers, they've grow with my system highlighting the smallest of changes be that equipment or placement. The sign of a great speaker. Now that I have them really singing I've been tempted by another... at twice the price.

Finish is called Aubergine, to all intents they look black but are in fact a very deep purple, it's Kharma's best selling finish as it adds a depth/softness to the black that you don't get on a straight black finish.

These are Kharma Ceramique 2.3ce not to be confused with the more commonly seen 3.2, 2 way. The c stands for ceramic tweeter, the e Enigma wiring loom, Kharma's, as I understand it, made by Siltech internal cables. The last commercially available version of the 2 through 2.3 Ceramique range (they did do a few limited beryllium tweeter, black Accuton versions right at the very end)

They'll work well in a wide variety of systems, I've heard of happy Naim and Plinius users and I've heard them work well on the back of Rowland, Dartzeel, my combo of Aesthetix pre with Kharma's MP150's and latterly to spectacular results with an Analog Domain integrated among others. When I asked Kharma stated they need quality, not quantity when it comes to watts and should be equally happy with a good 30w tube amp or 250w solid state. I didn't get to try them with low power amps. In any case they'll tell you what you've put in front of them.

They'll work well in a mid to large size room and if you can give them some space to the front wall they'll also work in a surprisingly small space. My room is 14.5 x 10.5 x 8 ft.

In lovely condition, no scratches, with grilles (behind the records left of the equipment in the room pic) and original wooden shipping crates.

Rarely available, originally over £12000, the last I saw on Audio-markt were advertised at a dealer for €6999 and disappeared shortly after, presumably sold. Super high end for mid price money :)

£5000

Any queries, shoot me a message, in Bucks if you wish to demo, thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

effinity and GruntPuppy like this.
  2. Darren

Darren All Business

Gosh..... those are dramatic. Bet they sound ace too.

deaf likes this.
  3. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

I owned a pair of the 2 way, 3.2, a few years ago. Best speakers I’ve owned. These will be superb - Kharma’s are very open and transparent sound and really musical too.

GLWTS.

deaf likes this.
  4. deaf

deaf pfm Member

Haven't pushed these as there's been interest from Asia and frankly I've debated whether or not to change

Think it's time for that change so new price £4500 ono

(edit button in the original post has disappeared so can't change the price in the adv?)