Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Kef Reference 103.2

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by atcman, Feb 21, 2021.

1. atcman

atcman pfm Member

nice pair i have taken towards some speakers i sold boxed £195 shipped Uk cabs will need a wax but no scratches. will post pics later. i have just noticed a scratch on the side of one of them give it a quick light 600 rub and just about gone see last two pics

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Amazing speakers. Someone is in for a treat.

3. atcman

atcman pfm Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/UR[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To Supersize pics click them then click the image that appears

4. atcman

atcman pfm Member

5. atcman

atcman pfm Member

Would take Arcam delta 60 in px if you have one to move

6. atcman

atcman pfm Member

Sold

eastone likes this.
  7. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Hawkwind and Fire

You're not wrong. These are astonishing for some 35 year old speakers. Knock anything in the same form factor I've tried from Spendor, Harbeth or Epos into a cocked hat for sheer listening pleasure. And for less than an 18th of the price of new SP2s. Amazing.

calorgas and eastone like this.
  8. eastone

eastone pfm Member

That’s great! KEF put a lot of thought into these and it’s such a useful size of speaker, in between the 3/5 derivatives and two cubic foot types.

I recapped a pair with 1% tolerance like for like caps and noticed zero difference from original - they were built to exacting spec and made to last!

calorgas and foxwelljsly like this.
  9. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Hawkwind and Fire

I think the wife was a little miffed when these took the place of the tiny Q Audio concept 20's in the living room. But the fact they got the whole family dancing to Jackie Mittoo this afternoon proves how great they are! Hi fi bargain of the century so far. And they sound massive.

eastone likes this.