advertisement

KD Lang-Ingenue

Retro

pfm Member
Hi all,

Has anyone ever seen a copy of this album on Vinyl? If so I'll carry on looking on Ebay!
If by chance anyone has a (min excellent) copy that they would be prepared to sell or swap. Please pm me.

Regards,

Graham.

I also have it on vinyl, & its a great record.
Sorry, its a keeper, & I'm not interested in selling it. Hope you find a copy.
Matt.

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies, at least I know it exists on Vinyl now. I will track one down eventually.

Regards,

Graham.

no! no! no!

i can't believe anyone outside dodgy parts of the canadian prairies wants to listen to that screaming bitch.

that's f*cking it for humanity.

Sorry Vuk but I also have this on Vinyl and if I am in the right mood, I love it. It is fairly common on vinyl, I have seen several around at various times. Keep hunting Retro, you will find it one day.

My, 'is it available on vinyl' is Everything but the girl's album Amplified Heart. I would love that on vinyl but it seems that it may never have been released in that format. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

My, 'is it available on vinyl' is Everything but the girl's album Amplified Heart. I would love that on vinyl but it seems that it may never have been released in that format. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

As far as I am aware it was never released on vinyl.

Tony.

Thanks Theo,

I've had a look at that, but graded at VG and £13 I'm not so sure. I think like most of us, unless its pretty cheap I would prefer one in my sticky paw to examine.

Vuk

Whatever!

I must have sold at least 5 EX to mint copies of Ingenue over the years for 4 quid a pop, it is not a rare record. They pop up fairly frequently, I wouldn't like to say when exactly, but they do turn up now and again.

Tony.

advertisement

Back