advertisement

Kalergi Plan

mull.

i think the length of the wiki entry is indicative of how seriously anyone takes this, which is EXACTLY how they want it.

Those far right folks have an over active imagination- it’s a shame they can’t put some of this mental effort into solving real problems.
One question- what possible benefit would accrue to the overlords who were seeking to despoil the white gene pool ?

One question- what possible benefit would accrue to the overlords who were seeking to despoil the white gene pool ?

i've never heard of the plan referred to by this name, but i an familiar with the central theory. the 2 explanatory "ideas" i'm aware of are 1) breakdown of social cohesion by lack of ethnic/racial homogeneity and 2) genetic intellectual decline of the population by dilution. these would lead to economic decline for all but the one group george soros is part of (there are two distinct camps here) and orchestrating all of it. relatively speaking, that group would be ahead.

one argument i recall for #1 is how homogeneous german combatants were such a tough force as underdogs in WW2, as compared the failed effort by a heavily-favoured multi-racial USA army in vietnam.

important disclaimer:
i only happen to know more than i should about this, because i was right there in the thick of things, at grad school AND in ground zero psych department, when the whole philippe rushton scandal took place at UWO. i even managed to get a seat at the big debate. the german military argument above is made in (at least) one of his journal articles.

a fun fact: rushton was part of the branch known as industrial/organizational psychology. sounds like something pro-worker and marxist, but it's actually all about the opposite: helping corporations manage impressions and lawsuits, by devising bogus diversity/equity/fairness "solutions" for them. it's what the #1 best selling author of "white fragility" does for a living. our resident evergreen skeptics need to think about that a bit more.

2nd fun fact: in one the the brain and penis size papers, my advisor happened to notice an odd reference to "Forum: The International Journal of Human Relations" which he had never heard of. flipping to the endnotes/references and seeing "R. Guccionne, Ed." (standard form abbreviation for: *editor* bob guccionne) is one of the funniest moments of my life. i am not kidding:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004B0QV76/?tag=pinkfishmedia-20

Last edited:

advertisement

Back