advertisement

Kaber mono aktiv card dip switches

MorganW

Is there any info on the dip switch settings on the kaber aktive cards for the bass and treble modules? Couldn't find anything on here or online.

I had a kaber setup many moons ago so from memory there is no adjustment for the mid range and plus and minus four positions for the hf and lf sections so a flat responce is 4 switches on for both if that makes sense.

There's 8 switches that can be up (on) or down (off)?
Do you mean first 4 switches up is flat?

not sure if up is on or off , switch all of them one way and then all of them the other way, you should hear the difference. but half of them on is flat.

On Keilidh Activ cards the dip switches are numbered 1-8 left to right, therefore I would have thought all cards would be the same. Up is on and down is off. My active module installation manual for Klout and LK100 amps covers Keltik, Kaber and Keilidh speakers, factory settings for kaber is 1-4 on 5-8 off, min all off, max all on. This is for both Treble and Bass. Approx increment treble 0.5dB/switch, bass 1.7dB/switch. It also says to experiment with positioning before make any alterations to the dip switches.
Hope this is helpful.
Never throw away the instructions:) :)

advertisement

Back