advertisement

Just occasionally you hear an album and think ‘how the hell did I miss that’!!

JezmondTutu

pfm Member
OMG - absolutely brilliant.

A23C3538-0A42-4DB0-BBAA-63094DE8876F.jpeg

I have a confession to make. I don’t own any Beatles albums, nor any of their songs. I’ve heard a few (prob quite a lot) obviously, but never consciously listened to any nor sat down and listened to an entire album.

Am I going to hell?

I have a confession to make. I don’t own any Beatles albums, nor any of their songs. I’ve heard a few (prob quite a lot) obviously, but never consciously listened to any nor sat down and listened to an entire album.

Am I going to hell?
If you are I’m heading there too :)

Am I going to hell?

Gosh - I believe they were quite popular back in the day.

I think it’s easy to like a few songs from an artist but not exploit the albums. Indeed sometimes they can be disappointing. At least streaming now reduces the risk. The Aretha album and I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You both sound superb on Qobuz HR. Think I need them on vinyls!

Although The Beatles were rather popular to the pint of ubiquity, I reckon there are loads of people who’ve never listened to an album all the way through. Bear in mind that the singles back in the day were generally stand alone, rather than taken off LPs, this means ignorance of the Beatles is rife.

Although The Beatles were rather popular to the pint of ubiquity, I reckon there are loads of people who’ve never listened to an album all the way through. Bear in mind that the singles back in the day were generally stand alone, rather than taken off LPs, this means ignorance of the Beatles is rife.
Sgt Pepper has to be listened to in its entirety in one sitting.

Am I going to hell?
I'm exactly the same, I've never owned any Beatles single or album. I've not intentionally sat down and listed to any of their albums either. DIdn't really like the music, much preferred the jazz /blues / rock rather than pop. Then again didn't like the Rolling Stones either:eek:

advertisement

Back