advertisement

[FS] Jupiter JPT-416L Pocket Trumpet Bb

trumpetman

pfm Member
Jupiter JPT- 416 Pocket Trumpet Bb

The Jupiter JPT- 416 Pocket Trumpet has a tightly wound body for gig work, ideal for taking on holiday to keep your lip in shape.

• Bore 11.68mm
  • Bell 94mm
  • Body lacquer
  • Pistons nickel silver
  • Amado style water keys
This has been my reserve trumpet for years and has been used sparingly.

There are no dents or scratches.

It is a surprisingly good trumpet and under rated in my opinion – a good novelty value but it delivers!!

It is up for sale as I’ve bought a Taylor trumpet and I’ve got too many horns now.

It has been fully serviced recently and I tootle on it regularly so nothing seizes up

Included in the sale is the case (which keeps it very secure and protected), some valve oil, a cleaning cloth and the original 7c mouthpiece. It will take any standard trumpet mouthpiece.

Please examine the photos carefully, they are an important part of the condition of the horn

It does have a few minor lacquer tarnishes as the photos show, but nothing to worry about. This is normal where the trumpet is handled. There is no sign of red rot.

I have often thought that these would make an ideal trumpet for smaller hands – I know some children/ beginners use them and are delighted with how they perform.

The trumpet will be packed securely and because of its value I suggest UPS standard delivery . There are cheaper couriers, but I have always used UPS to post my trumpets......your choice, be about £20

All in all a well cared for pocket trumpet @ £175 or best offer
More pictures via pm

Postage quote is for UPS standard service with insurance
YAGkqzo.jpg

oMhCFdt.jpg

IncCLHs.jpg

kiQKrw8.jpg

cxPpOkV.jpg

blockquote>

advertisement

Back