advertisement

Jools Hollands Hootenanny BBC 2

Natara

pfm Member
We always enjoy seeing out the year with Jools as always an interesting line up. The line-up will feature Chaka Khan, Christine and the Queens, Roy Wood, Rag'n'Bone Man, Gregory Porter, ABC, Seasick Steve, Dr. John Cooper Clarke & Hugh Cornwell, Caravan Palace, along with Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey from UB40, Imelda May, and Ruby Turner

Use to enjoy it,but don't think i can stomach it anymore.
Will be watching The Big Lebowski on Film4

It has become a newer version of the Good Old Days.

I saw JCC earlier this year, and as good as his act was it was mostly stand-up comedy which was very funny. Ruby Turner has a good voice.

Bloss

Most of the acts on the bill are ancient. I'll watch some of it tomorrow, so I can skip through the old fogies.

Jack

We always enjoy seeing out the year with Jools as always an interesting line up. The line-up will feature Chaka Khan, Christine and the Queens, Roy Wood, Rag'n'Bone Man, Gregory Porter, ABC, Seasick Steve, Dr. John Cooper Clarke & Hugh Cornwell, Caravan Palace, along with Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey from UB40, Imelda May, and Ruby Turner

You enjoy it and best wishes for 2017.
Ignore the miserable thread crappers.

Well I for one will be having a couple of drinks with my beautiful wife watching Jools and looking forward to the fantastic life I intend on having in 2017. Good luck to you all and hope you all have a fantastic 2017.

I'll be watching too, me and Mrs ledzep. Do it every year. Standard goes down each year in my estimation. Top acts are dropping like flies though !

We'll enjoy I'm sure.

I seem to end up watching every year but having just decided not to tonight I've found out it's recorded in early December! Call me naive but what a joke. No wonder no one on it looks remotely happy.

Chaka bloody Khan, who was always the most overrated 'singer' on the planet, just utterly destroyed Joni's 'Help Me' on Jools. This should be illegal.

And why, oh why can nobody contrive to make Jools use a microphone properly so that we can actually hear what he is wittering on about?

Nevertheless Happy New Year all!

Mull

Is it not allowed for any of the acts to say to Jools " no you can't play the f*cking piano on my number !"

What a load of junk this year ! Seasick Steve was sufficiently different to be enjoyable. Loved the music from Caravan Palace, spoilt by the bint fronting them !

Who are ABC ? Spandau Ballet ?

Nite nite.....Happy New Year everyone.

advertisement

Back