advertisement

Joe Bonamassa at Crewe Tonight, Got Tickets, Can't Go

Mr Perceptive

Perceptive Member
I've got 4 tickets for Joe Bonamassa at Crewe tonight, these tickets are being held on the door, unfortunately 3 of my party are ill so can't go, so all 4 tickets are available.

They cost me £15 each but I'd rather see them used than wasted, if anyone wants them, please PM me.

Obviously a donation to my beer fund for the tickets would be appreciated.

I cant make it, but I can say that Joe Bonamassa is superb!

anyone who wants to see a band that will rock your ass off will not be dissapointed.

Taffyboy

Come on guys time is running out . I have a feeling its going to be a great gig tonight shame to waste those tickets.

Well got a result! My wife stuggled out of bed around mid-afternoon, went down to the kitchen and put Sloe Gin on the Kitchen Squeezebox System, well that was it, I came out of my office and said we really have to go to this and she agreed, a hurridly sorted out babysitter for the children and we were off. Arrived about halfway through support act and then witnessed one of the best concerts that I've every been to.

Joe Bonamassa is up there with the guitar gods! He (and his band) really rocked, the set was great, a few sound issues but most importantly they didn't over mike the drum kit and for a small venue that was great as the drums did not dominate.

His guitar playing was superb, and the timing between him and the band was second to none. I've seen some great guitarists (Page/Blackmore/Moore/Van Halen/Schenker/BB King/etc) but I reckon that he is definitely up there.

Shame our friends couldn't come with us, but I've just booked some tiickets for a date he is playing at Liverpool in July http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=JOE+BONAMASSA&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

I urgre anyone who is remotely interested in blues orientated rck music to see this guy whilst he is still playing small venues, because one day he is going to be really big and it just won't be the same in large stadiums

Couldn't agree more, he is up there with the guitar greats. Highlights of last nights show for me were the solo acoustic number and the guitar "duel" with the yet to be identified local female blues player.(see my curry mile thread for a pic, I want to know her name).

awesome gig in sheffield tonight, he absolutely tore up a 15 minute solo on a semi acoustic, he was getting all sorts of noises out of the damn thing, spanish, national steel the works.

advertisement

Back