Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] JBL L82 Classic Speakers + JS-80 Stands

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by ThELiZ, Mar 11, 2021.

1. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

I bought these brand new at the end of last year. I absolutely love them! Preferred them to the Tannoy Legacy Cheviots that I had before. Not saying which is the objectively better speaker, I just preferred the sound of the JBLs.

Unfortunately, I like them so much that I cannot hold back the urge to go for the L100s, so I’m putting these up to look at funding them. If I cannot get my asking price, I’ll end up keeping these, hence the IC.

I will post pictures tonight, but they are in excellent condition and come with all the original packaging for both the speakers and the stands. They come with the orange grille, which is my preferred colour, but you can order either blue or black to suit.

Price is £1500 + P&P